OzHarvest Adelaide is thrilled to be the Official Charity Partner for the 2017 Clipsal 500 Adelaide. Through this partnership we aim to raise $150,000 which will mean we can rescue and deliver 300,000 meals to people in need across South Australia.
Before the action of Clipsal 500 Adelaide starts on March the 2nd, we are excited to host a unique fundraising event: CookUp 500!
CookUp 500 will be a night of fun, food and adrenaline at the unique new venue Plant 4 in Bowden!
- Meet and be inspired by OzHarvest’s CEO and Founder, Ronni Kahn
- Cook alongside chefs and cooks Simon Bryant, Duncan Welgemoed, Tze Khaw, Saskia Beer, Rosa Matto, Jessie Spiby, Chris Jarmer, Bree May, Dougal McFuzzlebutt, Dennis Leslie, Callum Hann, Themis Chryssidi, Daniel Fleming, Josh Gorman, Amanda Gutte and Travis Harvey, together with your host, the flamboyant Max Mason.
- Help create 500 meals for Australians in need and enjoy beautiful South Australian products from dirt(y), Saskia Beer Farm Produce, Hither & Yon, Woodside Cheese Wright, Skala Bakery, Lobethal Bierhaus and Ngeringa Vineyards.
- Race against some of the best drivers from Clipsal 500 Adelaide on Scalextric
- Purchase unique items and money can’t buy experiences, knowing that every $1 donated to OzHarvest equals 2 meals we can rescue and deliver to people doing it tough in South Australia.
With all of this and more to come it’s set to be an amazing and unique event. One not to be missed!
Date: 16 February 2017
Time: Starts 5.00pm
Where: Plant 4, Third Street, Bowden SA
Price: $195 for a 3-course meal & drinks
To book tickets: click here or call 08 700 700 80 for any enquiries
Over the 4-day 2017 Clipsal 500 Adelaide, 2-5 March, we will have many opportunities for anyone that wishes to volunteer with us. If you are interested, please email [email protected] for more information.
The Advertiser Foundation Ladies Day Luncheon
The Advertiser Foundation Ladies Day Luncheon has become an institution within the Clipsal 500 Adelaide events calendar. Part proceeds for the 2017 event will be supporting OzHarvest SA so please consider hosting a table for your clients, colleagues and staff.
To be held on Thursday 2nd March 2017, in the Coopers Podium Club at the Clipsal 500 Adelaide, commencing at 12 noon. Spectacular entertainment includes performances from the star of The Bodyguard The Musical Paulini, award winning South Australian acrobatic troupe Gravity and Other Myths, Matt (Hans) Gilbertson, Mark (Elivis) Anthony, and Michaela Burger.
Hosted by Mix 102.3 Mark Soderstrom, with Clipsal 500 Adelaide drivers in attendance plus the luncheon includes a glamorous fashion parade.
Tickets are $175 each and includes 2 course meal, 1882 wines and champagne and entry to the track for the entire day. If you would like to buy a ticket or two or even a table, please call Carolyn on 08 700 700 80.