Make a conscious choice to serve sustainable, quality, nutritious and delicious food to your guests, you will also be supporting OzHarvest in nourishing, educating and feeding hungry Australians.
To book the OzHarvest Food Truck for your event please contact us.
All funds raised through the Food Truck will allow OzHarvest to continue nourishing, educating and feeding Australians nationally.
- Every $1 earned by the Food Truck allows OzHarvest to deliver two meals to people in need
- Pre-paid catering service is essential
- Available day and evening – 7 days a week in the greater Sydney area
- Minimum spend: Monday – Friday $1,980; Weekends $2980 (including GST)
- There will be some element of rescued food incorporated in your menu however we do need to pre-order our ingredients. Be assured that there will always be seasonal and sustainable choices served
- All prices quoted include:
1 hour travel time from our Alexandria warehouse
staff and friendly food service for up 2 hours
set-up prior to event and pack down after service
single use BioPak sugarcane based packaging
Excess food at the end of the evening will be distributed directly to one or more of our partner charities who support people in need
- Dimensions are 2265 Wide x 3240 High x 7000 Long
- Requires 2 parking bays if parallel parking or 4 standard parking spaces if parking in a car park area
- Must have safe guest access to the service window. Our window opens on the left hand (passenger) side
- Must have legal parking space for the entire setup and service time. Once we arrive on site to set up, the truck will need to be in the same location for up to 4 hours (or longer, as arranged)
- Is subject to the same parking laws that apply to all other vehicles, it is vital that an appropriate and legal parking space is identified for the Food Truck in advance of your event
HOW TO BOOK
- Contact [email protected] or (02) 8880 9705 to arrange a booking – confirming the event date, time, and location.