Planning a special event or corporate function? If you’re looking for the best way to make your event truly unforgettable, the OzHarvest Food Truck will deliver delicious mobile catering that aligns with your values.
Whether you’re organising a wedding, birthday function, party or corporate event, the OzHarvest Food Truck brings creative, chef-quality, locally sourced dishes to venues in and around Sydney.
Zero-waste inspired menu using quality, ethically sourced ingredients
We take care of everything and use compostable plates and bowls
But it gets even better: Every paid event the OzHarvest Food Truck attends enables OzHarvest to deliver nourishing meals, free of charge, at a community event for vulnerable Australians.
So why settle for second best? Choose event catering that delivers on taste, community and sustainability – make an enquiry for the OzHarvest Food Truck now.
Have a sustainable Food Truck Feast!
Modern Australian and International Cuisines
Gluten free and allergy friendly options
Vegan and Vegetarian Friendly Options
Special Events & Wedding Menus
Full Service Corporate Events Catering
Get a Quote for Your Event
Complete our enquiry form below and we’ll get in touch to discuss your event, give you a tailored quote and answer all your questions!
We had OzHarvest create a bespoke menu and cater for our wedding. It was by far the best catering we have ever experienced. The team was personal but very professional. The food portions were generous and it looked and tasted amazing. We could tell our menu and food were created with love. We highly recommend OzHarvest for anyone looking to have something truly special at their event.
– Serai Wedding
Food Truck FAQs
- How is my event making a difference if I book the OzHarvest Food Truck?
All proceeds from the Food Truck go directly to OzHarvest, Australia’s leading food rescue organisation. Every paid booking means the OzHarvest Food Truck can attend a community event and nourish people in need. Excess food at the end of the event will be distributed directly to one or more of our partner charities who support people in need. Our zero-waste philosophy means your catering will not only help Aussies in need, but also help protect our environment.
- When and where is the OzHarvest Food Truck available?
The Food Truck is available day and evening – 7 days a week in the greater Sydney area
- Is there a minimum spend?
Yes, the minimum spend is $1,980 for bookings from Monday to Friday and $2,250 Saturday and $2,480 Sunday, (both including GST).
- What’s included in the booking?
All prices quoted include:
1 hour return travel time from our Alexandria warehouse
Staff and friendly food service for up 2 hours
Set-up prior to event and pack down after service
- How much space does the OzHarvest Food Truck need?
- The OzHarvest Food Truck is 2265mm wide x 3240mm high x 7000mm long
- We’ll need 2 parking bays if parallel parking or 4 standard parking spaces if parking in a car park area
- It’s important that guests have safe access to the service window. Our window opens on the left hand (passenger) side
- The Truck must have legal parking space for the entire setup and service time. Once we arrive on site to set up, the truck will need to be in the same location for up to 4 hours (or longer, as arranged)
- The OzHarvest Food Truck is pretty special, but it’s subject to the same parking laws that apply to all other vehicles. Please make sure you identify an appropriate and legal parking space for the Food Truck in advance of your event