OzHarvest has a curriculum-aligned program for primary schools FEAST (Food Education and Sustainability Training). Like any good FEAST, it’s designed to be fun, engaging and filled with good food! Click here to find out more.
Get the whole school involved in fighting food waste with a few simple steps and downloadable resources from the FEAST program.
- Educate others about the issue of food waste by printing off the Fight Food Waste Poster for Schools poster.
- Print out and fold your own FEAST chatterbox to reveal interesting food-facts and tips to reduce food waste.
- Learn about your own food print and how to reduce it.
- Get your friends together to play our Fruit and Veggie Bingo.
- Do you own food audit and create your own wasty recipes.
If you want to learn more tips and recipes for healthy and sustainable cooking, check out OzHarvest’s FEAST at home resources here.