Volunteers are the heart and soul of OzHarvest
With over 1500 volunteers across the country, OzHarvest is always on the lookout for passionate people to lend a hand. From helping at events, running market stalls, assisting in the vans, answering the phones, working with our chefs and corporate teams at a Cooking for a Cause session or even handpicking oranges at a local farm! The fun never ends once you don a yellow OzHarvest volunteer shirt, whatever you do you’ll be helping us to ‘nourish our country’.
Here’s what you’ll need to do:
- Read this important document: Volunteering with OzHarvest Information. It outlines full details on our volunteer program, roles available and the recruitment process.
- Fill out our online application form here (this is not compatible with mobile devices; please use a desktop computer).
- Attend a Volunteer Information Session – see below for the date and time of your next local session.
- Filling out our online application form AND attending a Volunteer Information Session are both compulsory and the first steps to becoming a volunteer with OzHarvest.
- All volunteers must be over the age of 18.
OzHarvest Office Volunteer Information Sessions
OzHarvest Regional Chapter Volunteer Information Sessions
- Barossa Valley – contact chapter coordinator Deb Hann on 0418 815 978 or [email protected]
- Coffs Harbour – contact chapter coordinator Julie Ferguson on 0421 430 175 or [email protected]
- Port Macquarie – contact chapter coordinator Linda Brettell on 0438 435 034 or [email protected]
- Sapphire Coast North – contact chapter coordinator Rebeccah Noorman on 0409 530 832 or [email protected]
- Sapphire Coast South – contact chapter coordinator Michael Palmer on 0423 774 735 or [email protected]
- Southern Highlands – contact chapter coordinator Ana Maria Salinas on 0451 799 283 or [email protected]
- Sunshine Coast – contact chapter coordinator Michele Lipner on 0406 085 747 or [email protected]
- Victor Harbor – contact chapter coordinator Bronte Collins on 0407 049 535 or [email protected]
- Wagga Wagga – contact chapter coordinator John Ford on 0427 315 684 or [email protected]